Palutena amiibo Review

When I first heard that Palutena was going to be an Amazon exclusive I though I had no chance of getting one. It went on five minutes late, and I got it right when it went on. Surprisingly it was still on 2 hours later. It shipped in about 2 days. The box was almost in perfect condition (see picture below) it just had a few scratches in the inside. Currently she is worth $40.00 Canadian or $29.00 U.S.

Palutena in the box.



Palutena from the front view. She looks awesome! But not the face.

Palutena from the side view. I love how the shield looks.

The other side view. The staff looks amazing 'o' 

The back view.

Top view. Palutena's right arm probably will break off very easily. 

Size comparison with Rosalina and Dark Pit. Notice anything different?
A video of training my Palutena amiibo will be here soon.