Olimar amiibo Review

Written by DDD&Watch

Olimar is one of my best characters on Super Smash Bros., so he was one of my must-haves. He isn't very rare, and we even found a bunch at a Toys R Us the next day. 

Olimar looks amazing. I knew that he would look good, because of pictures from the Japanese release, but I didn't expect him to look as good as he actually does. His helmet feels a lot like glass, which is cool but also feels very weird. My red and yellow Pikmin's eyes aren't perfect, but still very good. The gold bases for the Pikmin are a little bigger than I thought they would be.




Enjoy the huge amount of pictures:
Olimar in his box

The front of Olimar
The left side
The back
The right side
The top
The picture on the back of the box
Olimar's face up close
The Red Pikmin up close
The Blue Pikmin up close
The Yellow Pikmin up close
Size comparison with Ganondorf and Mario